Background
Sunday, December 14, 2014
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
It is currently 4 am, and I am about to throw a little celebration because for the first time in 4 1/2 months I was able to get SIX CONSECUTIVE HOURS OF SLEEP. I am currently experiencing a joy known to others as rest and known to new moms as the day their eyes look slightly LESS puffy. So if you see me today and I'm doing cartwheels and/or celebratory dancing like Carlton from Fresh Prince go ahead and give Baby Jack a big high five. I'm assuming he knew my birthday was coming up and he wanted to surprise me a little early. (Part of me is feeling like this is the biggest fluke, but I am ALL IN with the joy of sleep right now). Here are some pictures of Jack as filler...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment